SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
- Identify and describe the major theoretical/ psychosocial approaches to the study of criminal behavior;
- critique the research basis of our understanding of criminal behavior; and
- demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the factors which maintain violent and sexual offending.
Your coordinator for the unit is Dr. David Keatley, an Associate Professor in Criminology at Murdoch University, Australia, the Director of Researchers in Behaviour Sequence Analysis (BSA), and a cold case consultant to Law Enforcement Organisations around the world. Dave collaborates on a number of international research projects into violent crime, including atypical and serial homicide, sexual assault and rape cases, and interpersonal violence. This has resulted in over 60 academic publications and case reports for Law Enforcement Organisations. As part of his work, Dave has written a book on using Behaviour Sequence Analysis to investigate crime. Dave has also developed new methods for linking and tracking crimes, which he uses in real-world current and cold cases he consults on with Detectives. Dave is an internationally recognized cold-case consultant and criminal behavior profiler and regularly provides assistance to Law Enforcement worldwide. Finally, David has also appeared on professional podcasts and television shows as a criminal behavior analyst.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Best Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery