SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Evaluate the benefits and challenges of group counselling as opposed to a one-on-one counselling, based on the life-issues faced by elderly (66 years and above).
Your essay should include
• An introduction to group counselling.
• An analysis of a life-issue commonly encountered at the particular age group.
• A description of challenges associated with their particular life-issue.
• An analysis of the pros and cons of group counselling as applied to their life-issues.
• A conclusion on the effectiveness of group counselling.