SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
PROBLEM 2: If the quadcopter designed is fitted with an altimeter that measures the height about the ground.
1. Sketch a diagram of the closed-loop system for the speed control in order to maintain height at a set point, and write down the closed loop transfer function.
2. Plot the system response.
3. Find the feedback gain that results in a step response that less than 3% overshoot, and note down the rise time. Provide plot and state the gain.
4. Design a simple controller such that the step response of 3% overshoot is obtained. Note down the rise time, pole positions, and the feedback gain.
5. Plot the final step response.