SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
You are going to write a story about something that has happened to you. AKA a memoir or a memory. The following are guidelines for the paper:
(A Personal Narrative story on failing the learning permit test.:
These are so points that u can add to the story. (cousin making fun of me for fail 5 times, I was told i was cheating because I was moving my month while i was reading.)
· Descriptive Details-five senses, feel like we’re there.
· Voice-it sounds like you
· 1 Event (1 minute max-5 min. max)
· Background information (comes with details)-information needed to understand the story
· Catchy beginning-pulls us in/grab our attention.
· Clear Order-not confusing
· Shows what it means to you (Mood or tone)
· Runs Smooth
· Proper conventions
· NO !, NO abbreviations (lol, omg, &, #, w/)
· PG- within reason