SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Module four covers Literacy Assessment, including Dyslexia and Research and Inquiry Skills.
Practicum four covers literacy assessment, specifically analyzing running records. To demonstrate your knowledge in the area of literacy assessment:
- Complete a miscue analysis.
- Analyze students reading behavior and reading level.
To complete the practicum you will need:
- Practicum 4 instruction page.pdf: This page has a student’s running record and instructions for completing the assignment.
- Practicum 4 Recording Sheet.docx: This is a Word Document with fields for name, miscue analysis (beside student running record), analysis of reading behavior, and reading level. Download this form to your computer, then save it as follows: last name, first initial, underscore, practicum four (doej_practicum 4).
- Practicum 4 Exemplar.pdf: This form includes an example of a different student’s running record, a complete miscue analysis, analysis of student’s reading behavior and reading level.
- Practicum 4 Rubric.pdf : This rubric will be used to assess this practicum and assign a grade. Use this rubric as a guide as you complete this practicum. This rubric is also available in the Grading Rubrics link in the course menu.